table size 1500×3000mm
The plasma cutting process consists in local melting and blowing of the molten metal with the formation of a cutting cavity when the plasma cutter moves relative to the metal being cut.
Plasma cutting of metal has been the main direction of our company for several years. Having extensive experience and our own production in Usman, Lipetsk region, we will provide high-quality and fast order fulfillment at the lowest prices!
By contacting Litmashpribor LLC, you can easily turn drawings into finished products! Plasma cutting is in demand in such areas as: Lipetsk, Voronezh, Tambov, Ryazan, etc. and is one of the most effective metal processing technologies. It is used in many areas of industry, both for mass and mass production.
The company "Litmashpribor" LLC performs work on the Vanad MIRA 15/30 thermal plasma cutting machine with CNC. Which performs the processing of sheet metal from 0.5 to 32 mm. We cut out details of complex geometric shapes, curved contours made of steel and non-ferrous metals with an accuracy of ± 0.25 mm with a surface roughness-Rz 60-80.
Only we can provide you with a number of advantages:
- We fulfill orders within one day.
- Design development of parts and metal structures — we can develop a drawing for you.
- We have our own metal in stock, which makes it easier for you to order cutting. If you have the necessary metal in stock, we are ready to work according to the tolling scheme.
- We accept single orders — production from one piece.
- Payment in any way convenient for you.
- Individual approach to each order.
- We work 5 days a week.