The capacity of the purified gas is 16900 m3 / hour.
The FRP-15 bag filter with a pulse regeneration system is designed to purify air from industrial emissions-dusts and aerosols formed during the operation of enterprises with a temperature of no more than 135°C and a moisture content that excludes condensation of moisture in the filter, non-aggressive, non-toxic types of dust with a particle diameter of at least 0.5 microns.
The scope of the filter is:
- Metallurgical and steel industry enterprises
- Enterprises of the metalworking and machine-building industry
- Enterprises of the furniture and woodworking industry
- Enterprises of the cement industry and producing construction materials
- Food industry enterprises, etc.
Climatic version-UHL4 according to GOST 15150-69, filter regeneration systems-UHLZ.
According to the fire hazard, the filter corresponds to the Gn category according to NPB 105-03.
The FRP-15 filter implements the principle of filter regeneration-by purging with compressed air. This method of regeneration has significant advantages over other methods of filter regeneration and allows you to achieve a better quality of cleaning the filter material and, as a result, ensure more optimal operation of the aspiration system and reduce energy consumption during the operation of the aspiration system.